Will To Power
A downloadable game for Windows
First Person – The game is first person only.
MultiPlayer – So far there is only an online version
being developed. Possibly MMO, need to test the server once more
features are implemented.
Survival – Night & Day Cycles, Seasons, Weather, Health, Stamina, Blood, Hunger, Thirst, Temperature, Building, Gathering, PVP etc.
Base Building - Construct buildings, forts, castles, palisades, battlements and other strategic structures to help protect your settlements from attack.
Player Skills – Players have a wide choice of skills they can level (may or may not limit the amount they can learn).
- Character Progression – Level up by gaining experience points. By leveling you will gain skill points and talent points which you can spend on stats and talents.
- Order – Maintain order by arresting wanted criminals and guarding settlements.
- Lock Picking – Pick locks within your skill range.
- Sneaking – Sneak to reduce the noise you make and also to reduce your visibility.
- Knockout Blow – Knock out unaware players and npcs.
- Backstab – Damage multiplier for stealth attacks.
- Awareness – You ability to sense things around you such as people sneaking.
- More TBA
Trade Skills – Level up your trade skills and sell
your produce for coin. Sell goods on the market until you can afford to buy or rent a shop in the commercial district.
- Wood Cutting
- Black Smithing
- Jewel Crafting
- Gem Cutting
- Leather Working
Settlements – Settlements will be focal points in the world. They are created by players and the founder is in charge. You can accept or decline new citizenship requests.
- Name – Name your settlement.
- Level – Settlements level up and when they do your territory expands. Settlements start out as Villages, then progress to become Towns, Cities and finally a City-State, e.g. Village -> Town -> City -> City-State. If your territory expands and that area is already someone elses, it will remain their’s unless you conquer it or merge through an alliance.
- Experience – Settlements gain experience allowing them to level. Experience is gained by the actions of citizens e.g. a citizen cutting wood or doing other types of labour within their settlement's territory.
- Technology Points – Unlock new technologies which are not available outside of settlements. Sell advanced technology and weapons to settlements that have a lower level of technology.
- Laws – Set laws, forbid certain acts, ban certain items.
- Alliances – Create trade deals, peace treaties or merge with other settlements.
- Enemies – Wage war, Ransom Important Prisoners, Conquer and take over other territories.
- Economy – Real world economy, buy low and sell high at other settlements, shops, markets and auction houses.
- Currency – Trade, Coins, Exchange Rates between different countries.
- Taxes – Set tax rates. Grow wealthy and become a large City.
- Titles & Roles – Assign citizens roles and award them titles.
- Citizens – Citizens work and pay you taxes when inside your territory. Dual/multi citizenships will also be possible.
- NPC Guards – Employ guards to help protect your settlement, setup guard stations and patrol routes.
- Market Place - Designated area to rent a market stall to sell your wares.
- Residential Housing – Rent or buy existing properties inside settlements.
- Commercial Building – Setup your own shop or even auction houses.
- Farming/Industrial Buildings – Keep noisey, smelly air polluting farms/buildings away from your residents and shops.
- Engine – Unity3D
- Itch.io - https://barbarousgames.itch.io/will-to-power
- Website - http://barbarousgames.co.uk/
- Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/willtopowergame/
- Twitter - https://twitter.com/barbarousgames
- IndieDB - http://www.indiedb.com/games/will-to-power
- Patreon - Coming soon once I have figured out what reward tiers should be included.
|Published||Oct 09, 2017|
|Tags||Action RPG, Atmospheric, Economy, Experimental, Farming, First-Person, Medieval, Multiplayer, Open World|
|Average session||Days or more|
|Multiplayer||Server-based networked multiplayer|
|Links||Homepage, Twitter, Facebook, IndieDB, Steam Greenlight|
This game is currently unavailable